Gorgeous cakes to match your big-day blooms!
Want to serve a wedding cake with ‘wow!’ factor? Incorporate floral detailing so as to make your wedding day truly unique.
Five easy ways to add a floral twist to your wedding cake…
- Add interest to a tiered cake by covering it in sugar flowers and crystals.
- Make an impact by displaying your cake on a dessert table lined with pale green hydrangeas in white vases. For all-out wow factor, tie on huge helium balloons to float majestically above the display!
- Treat your guests to individual cakes topped with iced blooms and decorated with jewels.
- Hand-painted cakes look ultra-modern and are perfect for making a statement.
- Why not add detail to your cake by choosing a floral motif from your favourite piece of vintage crockery?
Look through the gallery images below, for more beautiful ideas…